Cheri has written 20 books and authored numerous articles for a variety of publications and collections. Below we have compiled an archive of many of these writings.
Cheri Huber's Practice Blog
- Read an interview with Cheri in the Spring 2006 issue of Integral Yoga Magazine
- Cheri was recently on the "Together in Spirit" radio show hosted by Indigo Ocean. Listen to an MP3 recording of the interview.
- "Enlightenment is the Easiest Way in the World
to Live," What
Is Enlightenment? Magazine, September-November 2005
- "Unconditional Self-Acceptance," Cheri talking
with Sounds True (www.soundstrue.com)
about how self-acceptance is “unlearned,” and
how to revive it.
Balance: Be the Person You Want to Find," in the November issue of Experience Life magazine is available online.
- Cheri's article, "Life Balance: Be the Person You Want to Find," in the November issue of Experience Life magazine is available online.
- Thoughts on the Third Precept, first published in German magazine "Intersein", 2004 http://www.intersein-zeitschrift.de/
- A Zen Teacher's Thoughts on the Anniversary of September 11, Inner Peace World Peace
- There Is Nothing Wrong With You, an article from Fabric of the Future: Women Visionaries Illuminate the Path to Tomorrow
- Excerpt from This Side of Nirvana, by Sara Jenkins
- Self-Acceptance or Ego Death, excerpt from an article from What Is Enlightenment magazine (Issue 17, Spring/Summer 2000)
- One Less Act of Violence
Cheri's letters to the Sangha are archived on the Living Compassion site.
In Our Practice articles
(In Our Practice was a newsletter published by the Zen Monastery Peace Center.)